Resin Luting Cements—Dual Cure
Highly Filled Dual-Cure Composite/Luting Restorative Resin that Provides Maximum Strength and Durability
Use OraTech’s dual-cure luting resin to lute inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges. It can be used with porcelain, lithium disilicate, zirconia, porcelain fused to metal, metal alloys, leucite-based ceramics, alumina-based ceramics, mica-based ceramics, gold, and composite.
- It is ideal as a luting material for crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays and can also be used for endodontic post cementation and fabrication of core buildups.
(1) 5 ml dual syringes, (20) mixing tips, and 4-color custom-printed carton
Need custom packaging for your brand? Please inquire about our in-house engineering team that designs custom packaging and kit configurations
DC Luting Resin: A2, A3.5, Translucent, Opaque White
- Hemostatic Solution – 15.5% Ferric Sulfate
- Hemostatic Gel – 20% Ferric Sulfate
- Clear Hemostatic Gel – 25% Aluminum Chloride
- Antibacterial Solution – 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Flowable Composite
- Mixing Tips
to speak with a representative TODAY!
Product development can be a slow and painful process, or it can be something entirely unlike anything you’ve experienced. OraTech does it all, from formulation to packaging, and everything in between. Our approach simplifies production, significantly reduces time to market and, most importantly, improves profitability. We call it Smarter To Market; you’ll call it about time.