20% Ferric Sulfate Formula Delivers Faster, Longer Hemostasis
OraTech’s hemostatic gel is a viscous 20% ferric sulfate containing binding and coating agents that are gentle on hard and soft tissue. It stops bleeding in seconds, saving chair time and decreasing the need for impression remakes.
- For use as a hemostatic/displacement agent for crown and bridge procedures
- For use as a hemostatic agent for vital pulpotomies
- For use in eliminating sulcular fluid seepage when performing restorative dentistry
(1) 30 ml syringe, (20) delivery tips, (20) empty 1.2 ml delivery syringes, and 4-color custom-printed carton
(4) 1.2 ml syringes, (20) Delivery Tips, and 4-color custom-printed carton
(1) 30 ml syringe, (1) coupler, and 4-color custom-printed carton
Need custom packaging for your brand? Please inquire about our in-house engineering team that designs custom packaging and kit configurations
- Infusor Tips, 19 ga
- 1.2ml Delivery Syringe
- Knitted Retraction Cords
to speak with a representative TODAY!
Product development can be a slow and painful process, or it can be something entirely unlike anything you’ve experienced. OraTech does it all, from formulation to packaging, and everything in between. Our approach simplifies production, significantly reduces time to market and, most importantly, improves profitability. We call it Smarter To Market; you’ll call it about time.