Porcelain Etch and Silane
A Buffered, Viscous Hydrofluoric Acid for Intraoral and Extraoral Etching of Porcelain with a Silane Solution
OraTech’s porcelain etch is a specially buffered, viscous 9.5% hydrofluoric acid for intraoral or extraoral etching of porcelain. Our silane is a single-component solution for application to porcelain following etching with the porcelain etch. Silane is an intermediary component used to enhance bond strength.
- For use in porcelain repair and old, macro-filled composite repair
- For use in bonding indirect restorations (veneers, inlays, etc.)
- Use silane any time resin bonding to porcelain is required
- Use with prophy cup to remove residual temporary cement and disinfect in one step
(2) 1.2 ml syringes of porcelain etch, (2) 1.2 ml syringes of silane, (40) delivery tips
Need custom packaging for your brand? Please inquire about our in-house engineering team that designs custom packaging and kit configurations
- Flowable Composite (Dentin Opaquer)
- Infusor Tips, 19ga
- SE Bonding System
to speak with a representative TODAY!
Product development can be a slow and painful process, or it can be something entirely unlike anything you’ve experienced. OraTech does it all, from formulation to packaging, and everything in between. Our approach simplifies production, significantly reduces time to market and, most importantly, improves profitability. We call it Smarter To Market; you’ll call it about time.