Gel Etch—35% Phosphoric Acid
Optimally Viscous 35% Phosphoric Acid Gel Enables Precise Placement Without Migration
OraTech’s 35% phosphoric acid is an optimally viscous gel etch containing fumed silica for easy removal upon rinsing. The etchant flows nicely into precise locations including occlusal grooves for sealant preparation.
- Conditions dentin and enamel for direct and indirect restorative dentistry
- Etches prior to placing pit and fissure sealants
- Can be used to condition the canal prep in endodontic procedures prior to post luting
35% Kit Configuration::
(4) 1.2 ml syringes, (20) delivery tips, and 4-color custom-printed carton
(1) 30 ml syringe, (1) coupler, and 4-color custom-printed carton
Need custom packaging for your brand? Please inquire about our in-house engineering team that designs custom packaging and kit configurations
- Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Flowable Composites
- Bent Delivery Tips, 25ga
- 1.2ml Delivery Syringes
to speak with a representative TODAY!
Product development can be a slow and painful process, or it can be something entirely unlike anything you’ve experienced. OraTech does it all, from formulation to packaging, and everything in between. Our approach simplifies production, significantly reduces time to market and, most importantly, improves profitability. We call it Smarter To Market; you’ll call it about time.